I just know if this curser I seem to stare at all day would blink to the rhythm of my i-tunes song that is blasting, I would get much more work done.
To even increase my productivity and creativity further this would help;
- clap screen to different faint pantone background colours.
- threaten me gangster style if i have not typed in over 5 minutes.
- I would be even more eager to work if my curser was a mini coloured Louis Vuitton purse.
- squeezing my eyes really tight reacted in the next perfect word to type.
- a screen wiper freshened my screen by cleaning all the cigarette smoke off after every 3 cigarettes.
- in a non-computer sounding voice, rather realistic male voice once every half hour told me how gorgeous and talented I was.
- spell check actually worked.
- my office chair had bluetooth to my mac and when I try to stand up my mac would say “no more munchies and wine.”
- a soothing aroma, in a timely matter oozed gently from under my keys when it felt fit.
- touching my screen with 2 fingers gave me a replacement of 3 minute mirror, not revealing my writing hairstyle.
- large red WARNING letters flash when I write something stupid [I heard that]
- when I get a reflection of myself from my screen, it would have really big boobies!
- that a replica of my hand would come out of my camera hole and give me a slap when I write blogs to write blogs.
Have a great Day!!!!!